1. Does the doctor have a reputation for getting good results?
2. Does the doctor accept workers' compensation patients?
3. How cooperative is the doctor and staff at providing the records and bills necessary to the workers' compensation claim?
4. How cooperative is the doctor at scheduling depositions? Some doctors schedule depositions months in advance. The case cannot go forward without the doctors testimony...so everything just waits for the doctor.
5. How strong is the doctor in supporting his position in a deposition?